The preparation of children for First Communion and First Reconciliation is a privileged period for every family and helps shapes your child’s faith for the years ahead.
There are a few easy steps to enrol your child onto the Parish First Communion Class:
- Please collect a Mass Attendance Card after Mass and ensure that these are signed every week.
- Meet with Fr Peter and one of the Catechists in person to discuss your child’s preparation, and both the Church and your expectations and concerns. To make this meeting easier Fr Peter and the Catechists will be available at the following times; Saturday 15th September 11:00am – 1:00pm; 2:30pm – 4:30pm; Sunday 16th September 2:30pm – 4:30pm.
- Once accepted on the course please pay the course fee of £40 to cover the cost of materials, comestibles and other expenses with regard to the day.
- The classes will take place on Saturday from 5:30pm to 6:15pm sharp followed by a short break and Mass at 6:30pm, that is an integral part of the programme. Please see dates below.
- Celebration of First Communion Day Saturday 11 May.
The dates for the class are as follows:
St Patrick’s Day Weekend,
Friday 10 Rehearsal